Who We Are
We are a Sangha (gathering of spiritual friends) learning and meditating together, led by John Blackburn. John has practiced meditation for over fifty years, practicing intensively with teachers in the Vipassana, Zen and Dzogchen traditions.
Some of us are new to the practice of meditation; others have decades of experience. Our members come from all walks of life and a variety of spiritual traditions. All are welcome!
What We Offer
- Beginning Mindfulness Meditation
- The Four Noble Truths
- Opening the Heart: Metta (Loving-Kindness) Meditation
- Lojong: Tibetan Mind Training
- The Bodhisattva Path
- Unconditional Love
- Wisdom: The Power of Investigation
- For those who prefer not to be in classes
- Structured to fit student's schedule and objectives
- Can be in person or on Zoom
Weekly Meetings (Sangha)
NO SANGHA SEPT 21
Thursdays 6:30-8:00 pm
- On Zoom every week
- In person on the 1st & 3rd Thursdays each month
- Includes guided meditation, a period of teaching & discussion
- Suitable for new as well as experienced meditators
- No charge to attend. All are welcome
Unconditional Love, Part 2
Sundays Oct 29 - Nov 19
Meaningful Life Center & On Zoom
$70 class fee
This is a continuation of Unconditional Love, Part 1.
If you would like to take this class and did not take Part 1, please contact John: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessing our innate capacity to both receive and extend unconditional love and compassion.
Unconditional Love, Part 1
Miscellaneous Class Related
2024 Weekend Retreat